Mega Mansions in Dallas Texas
There are many homes in Dallas that seem to be huge compounds. However, usually these homes have large gates or many trees that block the view of these Dallas mega mansions. Have you ever driven past a home in Dallas that was so grand and thought, “What could that possibly look like inside?” Well wait no more! I’ve created this page to show you at any given time, all homes in the Dallas city limits, that are over $10,000,000.00. These Dallas mega mansions do exist and people do buy them, live in them and call them home.
The definition of a Dallas mega mansions is actually a residential property that contains 20,000 square feet or more. This list might contain some homes that are less than 20,000 square feet but each of these Dallas mega mansions will be listed at over $10 million. So have a look inside all these amazing Dallas mega mansions!
Have a look for yourself and see if you can get any decorating ideas from these, for your home. Or, if you are interested in purchasing one of these Dallas mega mansions, give me a call! My resume consists of selling multi-million dollar properties and I’ve even sold Dallas mansions!
Here are some fun facts about Dallas mega mansions. There are also a couple other mega mansions that are not in Dallas but were definitely worthy of a mention.
- In early 2016, the most expensive Dallas mega mansion ever was sold. The asking price was $100 million and it was purchased by billionaire Andy Beal the founder of Beal Bank. The total square footage is 35,275!
- Want to see the most expense tree house ever? The asking price of this Dallas mega mansion suburb was $50 million!
- The Malouf Estate in Dallas contains a tennis court, indoor basketball court, complete gym, rock climbing wall, and a backyard water park complete with a lazy river and 35 foot water slides!
- The most expensive home ever listed in the United States was a 38,000 square foot mega mansion in Bel Air, California that boasted 12 bedrooms, 21 bathrooms, and 3 kitchens.
- The most expensive home in the world is valued at over $2 billion!! Here are some interesting facts about this home located in Mumbai, India.
- It is 400,000 square feet and the size of a 40 story building.
- There is a multi-story garage with space for 168 cars.
- There are 3 helipads on the roof.
- The lobby has 9 elevators.
- There is a ballroom, guest suites, and a theater that seats 50 people.
Just for fun, I have a blog about what celebrities look for in their homes.
Buying a Luxury Home?
If you are intersted in buying a luxury home (not necessarily a Dallas mega mansion)
If you are interested in touring one of these Dallas mega mansions, most likely you will be required to show proof of funds that you are financially able to purchase the property. Dallas mega mansions are actually quite common and potential buyers of these types of properties are usually aware of what it takes to purchase one of these properties. With all the oil and gas money here along with Fortune 500 executives and celebrities, there will always be a buyer for these Dallas mega mansions!